Each episode Pacific Coastal Airlines brings you the TOP 10 events on Vancouver Island.
CLICK HERE to book your next flight: http://www.pacificcoastal.com/
CLICK below for tickets/more info:
TOP 10 – Van Isle November
1. IMAX Victoria presents The Search for Life in Space (through November)
Journey from the depths of the Pacific Ocean into the far reaches of space on a quest to find something that changes everything…signs of life, somewhere else in the universe. With cutting-edge imagery from the world’s most powerful telescopes, The Search for Life in Space takes audiences from the surface of Mars and the icy moons of Jupiter and Saturn, to the extreme lava fields of Hawaii and thermal vents deep beneath the sea.
2. The Canadian College of Performing Arts presents Wintertime (November 28th – December 2nd)
3. The Tenors – A Christmas Together Tour (November 22nd)
Multi-platinum, JUNO Award-winning vocal supergroup, The Tenors are gearing up for the international release of their fifth studio album Christmas Together. Get in the spirit this November with the Tenors at the Royal Theatre.
4. The Original Legends of Rock ‘n’ Roll presents The Beatles vs. The Stones (November 12th, 13th & 14th)
The two greatest rock ‘n’ roll bands of all time face off on-stage with tributes to The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Both groups produced an array of hits that changed musical history and inspired a debate that has never been settled… Which is the greater band? Now… these two world-class tribute bands will try and settle the score with an onstage duel that their fans in the 1960’s could only dream about.
5. Victoria Operatic Society presents Anne of Green Gables (November 24th – December 3rd)
Anne of Green Gables: The Musical is a timeless piece of Canadiana. The story is filled with unforgettable characters and brings the comical adventures of spunky red-headed orphan Anne Shirley to life as she wins over her new family and the rest of Prince Edward Island with her spirit and imagination in this heartwarming story about love, family, and home.
6. The Aspen Santa Fe Ballet & Dance Victoria present 1st Flash, Silent Ghost & Huma Rojo (November 17th & 18th)
7. Elgar’s Enigma Variations presented by the Victoria Symphony (November 26th & 27th)
Elgar’s richly layered and mysterious Enigma Variations headlines this diverse concert featuring critically acclaimed cellist Raphael Wallfisch playing Elgar’s lyrical and passionate Cello Concerto. The Victoria Symphony’s own Principal Tuba Paul Beauchesne also takes centre stage to perform the memorable Vaughan Williams Tuba Concerto.
8. Four Seasons Musical Theatre presents High School Musical (November 9th – 12th & November 17th – 19th)
Basketball team captain and resident jock, Troy, discovers that the brainy Gabriella, a girl he met singing karaoke on his ski trip, has just enrolled at East High. They cause an upheaval when they decide to audition for the high school musical. Although many students resent the threat posed to the “status quo,” Troy and Gabriella’s alliance might just open the door for others to shine as well.
9. Storytelling with Roy Henry Vickers (November 11th & 12th)
Everyone is welcome at this free event celebrating storytelling. Storytelling lasts 1 hour and Roy will follow with autographing your purchases. Eagle Aerie Gallery is Roy Henry Vickers’ artist-owned gallery located in Tofino, British Columbia. This stunning traditional Northwest Coast longhouse with a carved and painted cedar plank exterior and doors of beaten copper, is a recognizable Tofino landmark. Inside discover Roy’s artwork of paintings, original prints, calendars, art cards and reproductions hanging on hand adzed cedar walls among totem poles and carvings. http://www.royhenryvickers.com/
10. Cornwalls’ All Inclusive Cancun Christmas at the Chemainus Theatre (November 17th – December 31st)
The Cornwalls are back for another great season! More classic 80’s tunes, cornball antics, and big hair. Will Tommy find true love this year? Come and join their all-inclusive holiday yuletide cheer.