6 Tips for a Bikini Body
The weather is getting warmer and the sun is shining much more often. This can only mean one thing. Beach season is almost here. Follow these tips and you can get a beach body before it’s too late.
2. Weight training. Ladies, you will not get bulky but you will lose fat and gain sexy lean muscle.
3. Cardio. No, you don’t need to spend one hour on the treadmill. Find any activity you enjoy that elevates your heart rate for at least a half hour three or four times a week and you will have met your cardio quota.
4. Watch your liquid calories. Try to minimize your consumption of alcohol, unnatural juices and cappuccinos. Even an extra 100 calories per day can have a significant effect on your long-term weight loss goals.
5. Keep track of your workouts. Keeping track of your workouts will help keep you on track towards your bikini body.
6. Everything in moderation. You don’t need to deprive yourself of delicious foods, but slightly decreasing your empty calorie intake will make a big difference.
CLICK HERE for more about YANA