By Yana Hempler at Studio 4 Athletics
We all know that both running and sex are beneficial for both your physical and mental well-being. However, running is better, and here’s why:
1. You can brag to your friends about the fact that you’ve improved your performance without it becoming an awkward conversation.
2. You can do it outside without being arrested.
3. Your partner will be happy for you if they catch you with someone else as long as you’re having fun.
4. You can have multiple partners without anyone judging you.
5. When you hire a coach to improve your performance and tell others about it, they will be proud of your decision as opposed to making fun of you.
6. You can do it by yourself and when you tell your friends about it, you will inspire them.
7. If you finish faster than your partner, he or she will be really excited for you.
8. You can talk about it at the dinner table, at work and to people of all ages.
For more info on Yana, click here: www.studio4athletics.com