Each episode Pacific Coastal Airlines brings you the TOP 10 events on Vancouver Island.
CLICK HERE to book your next flight: http://www.pacificcoastal.com/
CLICK below for tickets/more info:
- Broadway in Victoria presents Chicago (December 18th – 23rd)
CHICAGO is Broadway’s Record-Breaking 6-Time Tony Award Winning Musical Smash-Classic. Its been seen by over 22 MILLION people around the world — And now this New York production is coming to Victoria for the first time ever.
- A Victorian Christmas at the Pendray Inn and Tea House (through December)
An authentic Victorian Christmas experience at the Pendray Inn and Tea House. You can stay in one of their unique guestrooms, beautifully decorated in a Queen Ann style, and indulge in one of their lavish Winter Afternoon Teas. Sounds like a perfect Staycation to me!
- Razzle Dazzle Productions presents the Yellowpoint Christmas Spectacular (December 5th & 6th, 8th – 10th and 12th – 17th)
The Yellowpoint Christmas Spectacular is a celebration of Christmas as well as an extravaganza of music, dance, lights and decorations. Now in it’s 11th year, it has become a family tradition on central Vancouver Island.
- Atomic Vaudeville’s New Years Cabaret (December 29th – 31st)
In the days leading up to New Year’s Eve Atomic Vaudeville is putting on a show you’ll never forget, and on the 31st they celebrate New Years across the country (sometimes mid-scene!) – after the show there will be dancing, appies, and a champagne toast at midnight.
- Theatre Inconnu presents Whiskey Fugue and Requiem (November 28th – December 16th)
What do you do when your wife – who has accompanied you on this “dreamer’s quest” dies and the nearest centre of civilization is 400 miles away? This collectively created physical theatre piece was originally a highlight on the Fringe Festival tour circuit in the early 1990’s – a new group of collaborators will re-create this intriguing and bizarre piece of BC history.
- James and Jamesy present O Christmas Tea (December 11th & 12th, December 13th, December 14th, December 17th and December 21st)
Fans of Monty Python, Mr. Bean, and Dr. Seuss… Grab your teacups! London’s 3-time IMPRESARIO award-winning comedians James & Jamesy bring their unique brand of British humour to Victoria’s Royal Theatre and other large theatres on Vancouver Island this December.
- Champagne Tea Concert with Ensemble Laude Women’s Choir (December 16th)
This will be a sparkling seasonal social event including songs, tipples and petit fours – A sippingly sumptuous afternoon of resplendent choral gems and fabulous vocal performances. This is a special event in support of Ensemble Laude’s unique programming and core development!
- New Years Eve at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel (December 31st)
This fabulous event includes a 3-course dinner in the David Foster Foundation Theatre! Then put on your dancing shoes and join Mad Day Out while you dance and count your way down to midnight.
- Renée | James Productions presents Christmas with Sinatra (December 15th)
An intimate holiday concert showcasing the music of the legendary Frank Sinatra and featuring more than 20 of his most beloved songs. Christmas with Sinatra is part of the critically acclaimed Legends Concert Series which first premiered on the west coast in 2008.
- Nearly Neil Diamond – Nearly Christmas (December 16th)
Rock Island Entertainment presents Nearly Neil Diamond, featuring Bobby Bruce and the Solitary Band! Arriving in Sidney just in time for Christmas, it will be a magical evening of song and music that will move you to sing and clap along to all his greatest hits!!
- Cornwalls’ All Inclusive Cancun Christmas at the Chemainus Theatre (November 17th – December 31st)
The Cornwalls are back for another great season! More classic 80’s tunes, cornball antics, and big hair. Will Tommy find true love this year? Their all-inclusive holiday yuletide cheer is contagious.